HOW TO REGISTER MOODLE
HOW TO APPLY UCAS
Undergraduate higher education is a world of subjects that will help you reach your career aspirations and higher earnings. Students continue into Higher Education after studying Vocational HNC/HNDs, Nationals and Access Courses.
Are you applying to: University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier, Queen Margaret University, Heriot Watt and/or the University of Stirling? Would you like to Articulate? Check this database, your HNC/D may have an articulation agreement that you could use to enter Year 2 on completion of your HNC or Year 3 after studying an HND.
Glasgow Caledonian University college connect database of courses if you want information on University degrees and articulation entry.
UCAS Search Tool, this database will support your degree research and provides excellent information on qualification entry and Unistats.
These database links provide degree course information to students who are on the SWAP Access Courses.
This new publication has been developed to provide students with a complete guide that will meet their needs at whatever stage of the student journey they are at and is packed with advice, information and the latest work experience and graduate opportunities.
Before you start your application, here are the top things admissions teams will look for when reviewing your application.
- Content of written personal statement displaying passion for the subject area, while demonstrating motivation, enthusiasm, and the skills and experiences that will enable you to succeed at university.
- Quality and content of reference.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the subject discipline.
- Good attitude to learning and personal development.
- Ability to articulate yourself fluently and accurately in writing – it is a sign of what's to come for tutors.